Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow! Thank you!

Let me just say WOW A BIG THANK U! The comments, LUV, and thank you's have left me speechless!! (Almost!) I never expected such compliments and so many people to download for my first freebie kit. I guess I owe a shout out to DigiFree. Just let me say thank you everyone, and I hope I don't let you guys down. My goal is to get better and better designing quality things that I would want to scrap with. So thanks.

Next - a small freebie today. Some vintage frames. The School Days frame is from a layout you can see below in a post from Saturday. Since not everyone obviously needs the words "School Days" on a frame I also created one without the wording. So the preview shows 3 but there are actually 4 frames total. Let me know what you think. Working on some more goodies for you. Check back tomorrow. Off to clean the house (finally!) I see some dust bunnies rolling by. You'd think I lived in the wild wild west! That's the downside to hardwood floors and cats.

4 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Your frames are really well done, I am going to have to have them, they look perfect on your lo by the way x

Mara said...

these are beautiful frames, the look great vintagy, thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Love the frames! TY! Checking in from the DSO blog train...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.