Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Little Early

I am a little early with this freebie. I was going to post the floral stickers tomorrow, but realized I don't have time in the morning before work. I went with a blue background on the preview just because I am sick of pink on this page right now! :0)
DH and I went to the early service at church this morning for a change, just so I would have the whole day to accomplish cleaning. Well, we got home at 10:00 am and then we both crashed and slept till 3 pm!!! What a lazy day, I guess I should clean tonite. (We'll see how that works out!LOL)
Check back tomorrow nite for another freebie. Until then - it's Super Bowl time in my house!! (I watch the commercials, he watches the game, we both watch the halftime show!)

http://www.4shared.com/file/36787881/bdca184a/JSMITH_Vintage_Flwr_Stickers.html

4 comments:

xashee's corner said...

first time here, hopping on the DSO blog train! i LOVE your floral stickers! They are GREAT and thank you for sharing :D Have a WONDERFUL day!!

Kim B said...

WOOHOOOOO- AWESOME Julie- loving ALL the stuffies here- no time now to download it all- but I'll BE BACK- hahahahaha.
LOve the mini kit and you have done a sterling job on the papers!!
GREAT JOB-
and LOVE the blog!!
Hugs

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) if you got KimB on your blog roll, I know your stuff must be choice ;)
These flowers are gorgeous!!!! ty ty ty for such a nice freebie!

Mara said...

lovely flowers, each of them perfect
thank you very much