Saturday, February 2, 2008

First Mini Kit Freebie

Hi again. Ok here we go, my first "mini kit" freebie. And like I said this was for the wonderful DSO Color Challenge. See post below for the link and play along!! Thank you to Kim B for the gorgeous color swatch! I would love your feedback so I know what to work on or what you liked! Also if you use the kit, will you share a link to your gallery or lo so I can see what you've created? Thanks for looking! ***One of the images was not saved as PNG this link is the revised one***

http://www.4shared.com/file/36706387/d0307e3a/FEB_DSO_Color_Challenge.html

5 comments:

Oase said...

Driving by on the DSO blog Train, I get the first one to comment, cool beaners and I was so excited there are so many typos LMBO. Great kit. you really did a great job.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you :)

Just Me! said...

Very nice kit!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Your first mini kit is beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this and the old papers!