Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sunday Already??

I can't believe it is Sunday already. Saturday just flew by!! I guess that's what happens when you sit on your butt on the computer all day huh? I did a quick layout using my Mini Kit for the DSO February Color Challenge hosted by none other than Kim B!!
This is my DH Dan and I in Washington State, July 2005. We had a very informal 2nd wedding ceremony at his mother's house so that his family could take part. (We live on the East Coast - they live in on the West Coast!).

Well off to clean the house (YUCK!! Where is the maid when you need her??) I created a little freebie for you, a quickpage from the layout above. Snag it if you like and leave a comment to let me know what you think! I'll be back tomorrow with another little freebie - some vintage floral stickers. Thanks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/36711142/afdc00de/FEB_DSO_QP.html

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Choo choo - riding by on the DSO blog train! My week-end flew by too. LOL Great job on the mini and the QP. I haven't snagged yet, but I'll be back!