Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another Little Something

Well I am going to attempt to work on my first mini "kit" today! LOL We'll see how that one works out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kim B's Color Challenge over at DSO. You should go check it out here. Not only do you get an AMAZING free kit for posting your results in the gallery, but also many folks create mini kits you can snag throughout the month. So I will be attempting to finish a mini kit and put it up this weekend. I have never attemped papers before. For now - here is a little freebie for you. Some vintage school paperwork that was my Grandma's in the 1930's. You can see how I used it in a lo below. Check back for more freebies tonite!

My Grandmother through the years, a Heritage Layout my mother and I surprised her with this Christmas.

Credits - Paper: AHB IOH Leaves: Gina Maria Autumn Leaves Word Art: DD Quote Challenge MWise Family Change

3 comments:

Veelana said...

Thats a pretty embelishment :-D
Riding the DSO Blog train - can't wait to see your minikit. I put mine up today - visit my blog to snag it?

Shannon said...

Stoppin' by on the blog train from DSO. Neat idea and LO - I wouldn't have thought to scan them in and then make them an element to share!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great the things you can scan! I scanned my parent's grade reports from the 30's to use on scrap pages about their childhood like you did with your page. Vintage elements are my favorites.
Thanks! - CherylR